Every season is a great time to explore the Grampians National Park with the nuances that each season presents. Autumn is a particularly nice time for bushwalking with consistently mild and fine weather without the extremes of summer and winter. The Grampians are world renowned for their beauty, geological heritage and abundant wildflowers. Most of the Grampians’ famous landscapes are within easy reach of Dunkeld, with walking tracks reaching the rocky peaks of Mt Abrupt, Mt Sturgeon and the Piccaninny within a few kilometres of the town. No matter the weather, you will return to a comfortable, well-equipped cottage featuring cooling and heating options. All cottages are fitted with reverse cycle air conditioners, ceiling fans and a wood heater.
Great times to book your cottage for:
- Easter (sorry, booked out!)
- End of Term 1 School Holidays (first 2 weeks of April)
- June Long Weekend (one bedroom ‘Spa’ cottages still available)
- End of Term 2 School Holidays (first 2 weeks of July)
- Booking.com Guest Review Award for 2017 (average score of 9.7)
- Trivago Local Award for 2018 for ‘delivering an exceptional experience’
- Gohotels Outstanding Service Award for customer review ratings of 100%
- Trip Advisor – have maintained a rating of 5/5 through guest reviews
- ReviewPro – ended 2017 with a global review index of 97.1 (3rd in the Grampians region based on reviews from all review websites)
Discount for Pensioners
We offer a 20% discount for Pensioner/Concession Card Holders for any mid- week stay (Sunday – Thursday nights) of 3 or more nights (10% for a 2 night stay).